Isle of Mull, PA75 6NR
Current Owners Burn Stewart Distillers.
Location Islands – Mull
Water source A loch by the Mishnish Lochs.
Stills 2 x wash stills and 2 x spirit stills
Capacity per year 1,000,000 Litres
1798 Founded by John Sinclair
1823 Distillery fully established
1890 John Hopkins & Co
1916 Acquired by Distiller Company Ltd (DCL)
1972 Re-opened under name of Ledaig Distillery (Tobermory) Ltd
1975 Receivers called in
1978 Purchased by Kirkleavington Property Co (Yorkshire)
1993 Purchased by Burn Stewart